WarmSeats Seat Heater
WarmSeats Seat Heater
The comfort and pleasure of a heated seat is now available for your Van’s RV, Rocket, or other homebuilt. Our WarmSeats seat heaters quickly provide comforting warmth to the pilot or passenger through the seat cushions. The paper thin seat heater elements fit invisibly under the seat covers. All wiring and hardware is installed out of sight and takes approximately 90 minutes to install.
These seat heaters are recommended and preferred for RV use by Abby at Flightline Interiors.
- Dual-Temp Seat Heater
- Heats up quickly
- Illuminated on-off switch
- Carbon Fiber Heating System
- May be trimmed to length for a custom fit
- Dual-zone – 2 heating pads, size 11″ x 22″ (fits one seat)
- Individual pads for the seat back and seat bottom
- Total weight only 14 ounces, including wiring, switch, etc.
- Low power consumption, 6 amps total per seat
- 12 volts DC
- Easy DIY installation,
- Fits one seat
- 3-year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
WarmSeats Carbon Fiber Heating Systems can be installed in a minimal amount of time with readily available tools. It combines the advantages of modern carbon-technology and electronic control in one easy to install DIY package. Heated seats are a comfort and convenience feature today’s pilots expect in their aircraft. The unique Seat Heating Systems design allows the pilot and passenger to experience the ultimate in heated comfort.
“My wife complained about the cold back seat in my plane. I put these in my homebuilt and my wife loves me for it. She actually enjoys flying now. It was totally worth it! So, what are you waiting for?!”
Interested in adding these to a certified airplane? Read AOPA Pilot’s article on the subject here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Can I cut a hole through the pad for crotch strap?
- A: You can cut holes from the center of the pad so long as you don’t cut the wires that run along the edges (cutting through the edge will open all the circuits downstream from the cut area).
- Q: Can the pads be cut to size?
- A: You can remove material from the length of the pad, but the wires for the heating elements run up both sides of the pad. Cutting through the wires on the side will deaden all of the heating elements downstream of the cut area.
- Q: What are the adhesive strips in the package for?
- A: The adhesive strips included with the kit are there as one option for adhering the pad to the seat (this is the tape referenced in step 3.2 of the instructions.
- Q: What is the amp draw of these heating elements?
- A: The instructions call for a 10A breaker for each unit.