Thermaflect Tape™ – high-quality stick-on heat shield tape.
This heat shield tape reflects radiant heat away from intake tubes, wires, lines, cables, hoses, and more! It is an excellent way to insulate components without disassembly. Our heat shield tape is a must-have for your hangar toolbox!
- 1 1/2″ width x 20′ length
- Durable cloth construction
- Long lasting and more rugged than similar products
- Withstands 1100°F continuous radiant heat and 500°F of direct contact
- Cuts easily
- Easy installation on almost any surface
- High-temperature self-adhesive backing.
Possible aircraft uses include:
- Wrapping intake tubes
- Shielding expensive Lord or Barry mounts from heat damage
- Wrapping fuel lines near exhaust pipes
- Many other uses.
Stainless steel tie wraps (also available from Flyboy Accessories here) may be used to permanently secure the final wrap of the tape against possible loosening.